Goals to develop in each area as well as activities or exercises I can implement in my life to help me move closer to each goal~
A. Physical goal- to exercise or become more active
I know that I must first change my dieting habits and get rid of my soda habit before I will be able to step closer to reaching this goal. However, I won't need to wait until I have completely accomplished the first step before starting any activity! If I mix the two (healthier eating & walking) they will help me start to feel better and therefore make it easier to accomplish both!
B. Spiritual goal- to make time for regular personal prayer
This should be an easy goal to accomplish and become more of a daily habit~ I just need to keep reassuring myself that no matter how tired I am, I should always make time to pray. If I remind myself by setting an alarm just before my bedtime or even when I wake up, to start with a quick good morning or end with a quick good night. I know that once I get into the routine of it, more will come.
C. Psychological goal- to continue to build my self-esteem
Having the other two areas put into check will definitely help me in this area. Of course have this area in check would most definitely help the other two! Funny how that works now isn't it. For this area goal to be reached, I will start working on an exercise to help turn any negative actions/thoughts into positive actions/thoughts. For example when something seems to start going wrong during my day; instead of giving up or in.....I can try to think of another way around it. The more alternative solutions I have the better my chances are and the more positive my thoughts become.
Another blah...blah...blah down and one more to go, I believe;0)
Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment